Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sarah Silverman's iPhone 5 on Conan O' Brien

borrowed from huffingtonpost.com video (screenshots)
borrowed from huffingtonpost.com video (screenshots)
borrowed from huffingtonpost.com video (screenshots)
Hi everyone! I have been so busy the past few months I haven't gone around to updating my blogs. Actually, I wouldn't have found time to go look for celebrities using iPhones, had I not received an email a couple of days back from one of the blog's readers. It was the first time I received an email from someone reading my blogs, I mean, I honestly thought I wasn't getting to anybody.

So by request of said reader, I found time today to look for pictures of Sarah Silverman's iPhone 5. And yes, the video is indeed hilarious. You should read through the entire article posted in Huffington Post, the video of Sarah Silverman's stint in Conan O'Brien's show is so freakishly funny. I haven't tried the "arts and crafts" thing she did with her iPhone. Soon maybe?

Thank you so much for emailing. You reminded me why I started this blog to begin with. Hope to hear from you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment